85 cents out of every dollar supports community services for people in need
- Your donation can improve the lives of thousands of men, women, and children in D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.
You can make a difference –and not just the “thank you today; we’ll forget about it tomorrow” kind of difference – but the life-saving difference.
- $1,000 can help us build a dream playground for homeless children
- $1,000 can provide landscaping to beautify our homes for individuals with mental illness
- $1,000 can provide emergency shelter for a family of 4 for one week.
- $1,000 can help fund field trips and vacations for our individuals with intellectual disabilities to experience the world outside of their home.
- $1,000 can help with rent, housing maintenance and other basic needs for a person with mental health issues.